Streamlined account management
With centralized account management, you can control user access and permissions across multiple products, like Analytics, Tag Manager, and Optimize.The first step is to create an organization to represent your business. You then link this organization to all of the different accounts that belong to your business. You can also move accounts between the organizations you create.
Now you have a central location where administrators for your organization can:
- Create rules for which types of new users should be allowed access to your organization
- Audit existing users and decide which products and features they should have access to
- Remove users who have left your organization or no longer need access to the tools
- See the last time a user in your organization accessed Google Analytics data
- Allow users to discover who are your organization’s admins and contact them for help
New home page
Setting up an organization also gives you access to a new home page that provides an overview of your business. You’ll be able to manage accounts and settings across products and get insights and quick access to the products and features you use most. For example, you might see a large increase in visitors for a specific Analytics property, and then click through to Analytics to investigate where the visitors are coming from.
Finally, you’ll get a unified user experience across products. Common navigation and product headers make it easy to switch between products and access the data you need. You can view accounts by organization, or see everything you have access to in one place. We’ve also redesigned search, making it possible to search across all of your accounts in a single place.
These updates will be rolling out over the next few weeks, so please stay tuned if you don’t yet have access.
Note: If you’re using the enterprise versions of our products, like Analytics 360, you already have access to these features as part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite.