More insights in the Products tabNow you can easily spot the status of your best performing products with the product status column. Product status will help identify items that have stopped attracting traffic and conversions because they are disapproved, excluded or out of stock.
Let’s say you sell shoes and want to know why there’s been a 50 percent decrease in total conversions this month from your top performers. You can use the product status column to see if this drop was due to an inventory issue. Select “product status” from the columns drop-down, then sort the table by descending conversions.
Product-level performance data
Inventory status for Products GroupsWe're also bringing new inventory insights in the Product groups tab. See which shoe products need to be updated in your product data and Shopping campaigns so your campaign reaches its full potential. You can use these new columns for a snapshot of inventory status:
- Products submitted: Total products in your linked Merchant Center account
- Products approved: Total of submitted products approved by Google
- Products active: Approved products with a bid
- Products ready to serve: Active products that are in stock
- % approved: Percentage of approved from total submitted products
- % active: Percentage of approved products with a bid
- % ready to serve: Percentage of your total products eligible for auction
New product status columns for product groups
Robust performance analysisAlso, starting today, Shopping attributes like brand or product type are now available in the AdWords Report Editor. After you’ve reviewed the status of your products, you can analyze your performance by building custom tables and charts to identify trends, compare sales across brands or devices, and optimize for your goals.
Getting your products live is key to helping shoppers find exactly what they’re searching for. Find more information and tips on how to use the new product status and effective Max CPC reporting using the AdWords Help Center.