Google Canada’s Community Grants - Apply now!
Calling all Toronto, Montreal and Kitchener-Waterloo non-profits! Google Canada is excited to announce that our 2015 Community Grant applications are open and ready for applicants. This year, we are looking for organizations who are moving the needle in the following areas:
- Delivering or promoting Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) or Computer Science (CS) Education for K-12 students, especially among underserved communities (at-risk youth, New Canadians, girls, Aboriginals and youth from low-socioeconomic households)
- Closing the digital divide by helping to improve access to technology to those who do not have regular access.
Through our Community Grants program we have had the opportunity to support a range of organizations such as Ladies Learning Code, Let’s Talk Science, Pathways to Education and others.
Applications are due March 31st, 2015 and any registered Canadian charity is eligible to apply, so if your organization has a project or program underway in one of our focus areas please submit your application online through one of our three community programs depending on your location:
- Montreal Community Grant Application (FR)
- Toronto Community Grant Application
- Kitchener-Waterloo Community Grant Application
When Google evaluates proposals, we look at impact first. We’re looking for projects which are at the community level but have scale and sustainability. We don’t tend to fund applications for short-term employment positions or office overhead costs (rent, utilities, etc).
If you believe your organization fits these guidelines, please submit your proposal today using one of the links above.