In May 2023, we announced applications for the second edition of Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders! Today, we are pleased to announce the second cohort of the program, selected from 300+ applications.
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders program is designed to enable women entrepreneurs in India who are using technology to solve complex problems and are making a positive impact on society. The three-month program includes mentorship, workshops and access to resources and networks for startups from across all sectors, including but not limited to healthcare, education, finance, and e-commerce.
The program includes modules to specifically support women entrepreneurs in areas of friction such as seeking mentorship and advice, hiring talent and tapping networks for help.
This program is part of a larger effort by Google towards improving the representation of women across different sections of India’s digitally-trained workforce - be it entrepreneurship, professionals looking to upskill with the ultimate objective of making technology universally relevant and helpful.
Here’s a quick look at the second cohort of the program and the problem areas they’re focused on:
- Aarogya AI: Unlocking the genome and harnessing AI for precision diagnosis of antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
- AiBorne Tech: Leveraging Generative AI & No Code to help enterprises convert their paper-based workflows into dedicated mobile apps.
- Bare Necessities: Making zero waste available to everyone through products, books and courses.
- BHyve: Future of Work SaaS Platform that empowers employees with the tacit knowledge of their entire organization at their fingertips, to help boost their productivity and efficiency.
- Chaos Genius: A dataops observability platform that helps companies reduce their data warehouse costs and optimize query performance starting with Snowflake.
- Enlite: Creating solutions to decarbonise the built world.
- Fandrum: What Facebook is to friends, Linkedin to professionals - Fandrum is for Fans.
- GoCodeo AI: An AI teammate for software testing to eradicate bugs at an early stage of software development.
- Karya: World’s first data cooperative to bring dignified, digital work to economically disadvantaged Indians, giving them a pathway out of poverty.
- LetsEndorse: A horizontal platform (web+mobile) for 360-degree maturation and enablement of (aspiring and existing) micro-entrepreneurs.
- Match My [Talent]: Redefining how performing artists and their content will now be discovered and transacted by the entertainment companies, democratically, through significant data mapping, domain expertise, AI & NLP.
- Metamagics: World's first and only platform for connected, preventive and proactive organ transplant care.
- Now&Me: A community for those seeking mental health support - allowing them to chat with peers and professionals about their problems.
- PMaps: Visual assessment platform to improve hiring outcomes for mass recruiters.
- SilverGenie: Full stack smart aging company.
- Spark Studio: Teach speaking & music to kids aged 5-15 through AI tools & live classes.
- Study At Home: A transforming education into the Netflix of learning, changing habits by allowing users to watch a wide variety of skill development courses at very low monthly subscription.
- Synapsica Healthcare: AI for automation of Radiology diagnostics of the human spine.
- Syntellect: An impact financial technology organization, empowering lenders to lend to unbanked and credit-invisible individuals in an informal cash economy, by expanding their access to financial services.
- TekUncorked: Making Electricity Distribution Smart, Connected and Predictive for reliable, outage-free electricity for all.
A very warm welcome to the second cohort of the Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders program!