Watch our new privacy video series for publishers
Every day, our global teams field questions from publishers seeking to learn more about privacy topics like the end of support for third-party cookies and the Privacy Sandbox.
To help partners stay current on these topics and more, we’ve created a new publisher privacy video series that addresses questions we hear most often. Each episode will be brief – five minutes or less – and will be released every few months to keep partners informed about new developments.
The first episode of the series is designed to provide a base level of understanding around ads privacy before we dive into deeper or more timely topics.
Questions answered in episode 1:
- Why is privacy such a major focus right now?
- What is the Privacy Sandbox and how does it work?
- When will third-party cookies go away?
- What does all of this mean for publisher revenue?
- What will I need to do to use the Privacy Sandbox?
Stay tuned for the second Publisher Privacy Q&A episode coming in the next few months. In episode 2 we’ll take a much closer look at how the Privacy Sandbox protects user privacy and what publishers and advertisers will be able to do with it.