In March, we opened applications for the seventh class of Google for Startups Accelerator: India to support the ever-growing Indian startup ecosystem and startups utilizing AI/ML. Today, we are pleased to announce the 20 Seed to Series A startups looking to leverage the power of Generative AI chosen for the 7th class from 1050+ applications.
- ActoFit: A tech platform with its own line of wearables & metabolic optimized coaching to relieve chronic disorders ranging from obesity to diabetics using science-backed biohacks & lifestyle habit formations.
- AlgoBio: Driving better health, wellness, and innovation by making accurate molecular information accessible through their cloud-hosted software solution.
- Atsuya Technologies: A vertically-integrated deep tech company that powers operational excellence in businesses with a focus on sustainability.
- AyuRythm: A hyper-personalized digital companion for holistic wellness, with a unique blend of modern technologies and ancient science of health assessment and care.
- Blend: Copilot for commerce teams, create stunning product visuals and manage listings for Commerce.
- Cloudphysician: A healthcare company on a mission to be the partner of every healthcare provider that aims to deliver accessible and specialised care through their clinically led solutions and state-of-the-art technology.
- DentalDost: Makes early diagnosis possible for every smartphone user, solving the problem of first-mile healthcare accessibility with a mission to make oral care accessible, reliable and affordable.
- Expertia AI: An AI-powered full-stack hiring platform helping from talent discovery to decision and eliminates 90% of the time taken, cost and bias in hiring processes.
- Filo: The world's only instant live tutoring app that connects a student with the right tutor over a live one-to-one video session in just 60 seconds.
- KarmaLifeAI: A fintech platform that empowers gig & blue collar workers with earnings-linked finance provided on a subscription model.
- Knorish: Building the world’s most convenient no-code, AI-powered platform for the creator economy, facilitating knowledge commerce via sales funnels for online courses, webinars and memberships on custom websites and apps.
- LimeChat: Elevating E-commerce Brands with AI-Powered Conversational Commerce on WhatsApp and Instagram for exceptional support, sales, and marketing.
- MOZARK: Evaluating efficacy across all customer journeys with their ‘single source of truth’ platform encompassing every component of the digital ecosystem.
- Namaste Business: Using Namaste, small businesses can make their own e-commerce app and website in a minute and can also publish their apps on Play Store and App Store with a click.
- Neodocs: Building an instant at home testing platform to quantify biomarkers with just a smartphone.
- Qoruz: A professional network for content creators, leverages social analytics and automation to streamline brand collaborations and increase transparency.
- Rooter: A gaming and eSports content platform designed to give a community platform to the millions of gaming enthusiasts in the country.
- Swasthya AI: A technology backbone for healthcare stakeholders to fast-track cancer research and enable personalized care for improved patient outcomes.
- Trainman: An IRCTC-authorised train booking app which helps users with PNR status, waitlist prediction, train running status and gives free upgrade to flight on waitlisted train tickets.
- Vitra.ai: Translates videos, images, podcasts and text using AI to 75+ languages with just 1-click.
These startups now join the growing portfolio of 137 Google for Startups Accelerator startups in India. We have kick-started the program with a 1-week in-person bootcamp in Bengaluru on 12th June focused on training/workshops and office hours around product and design, tech, growth, and people, with a significant focus on AI/ML and Generative AI.
We are super excited to work with these 20 startups for the next 3 months to bring them the best of Google and AI to support their product & business growth.