Starting from 7 PM IST on Tuesday, 26 October, Badshah is inviting people to dance along with him to his catchy new track, ‘Jugnu’.
The challenge encourages fans to make a 15-second Shorts video right from the YouTube mobile app, recreating Badshah’s dance moves with their own unique, creative style. The Jugnu Challenge, set to a foot-tapping soundtrack, is set to light up this festive season, inspiring fans to share their unique Shorts creations with one another.
As part of the challenge, Badshah will be curating and spotlighting some of his favorite Shorts in a compilation video. For their creations to be considered, participants are encouraged to use the Jugnu track and hashtags #JugnuChallenge and #YouTubeShorts.*
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE ON YOUTUBE SHORTS
Creating a Short for the Jugnu Challenge only takes 15 seconds.
All that is needed to participate in this challenge is a smartphone and the Shorts camera built right in the YouTube mobile app. With the help of YouTube’s Shorts creation tools, anyone can easily recreate the “Jugnu” moves with their own style by following these simple steps on the YouTube mobile app:
- Tap the “( + ) Create Icon” on the bottom navigation bar and select "Create a Short”.
- Tap the “Add Music'' button and select Badshah’s “Jugnu.” The music will be queued up perfectly to 15 seconds without having to do anything else.
- Hold the “Capture” button (red circle) to record your Short video clip.
- Tap “Done” followed by “Next” to add video details. Be sure to include hashtags #JugnuChallenge and #Shorts
- Hit “Upload” and you are good to go!
The Jugnu Challenge starts today, Tuesday, October 26 at 7 PM IST through Sunday, November 07 at 11.59 PM IST. During this time, anyone with access to Shorts can participate in the challenge.
We hope to see your unique spin on Badshah’s ‘Jugnu’ moves on YouTube Shorts and don’t forget to use hashtags #JugnuChallenge and #Shorts!
*Posting a Short does not guarantee selection. Your Short will not be used in this manner without your permission*