Careers with Code: A CS Magazine for High School Students
That’s why today, we’re excited to announce Careers with Code in the US, a free high school “CS + X” career magazine that shows how to combine your passions, your “X”, with computer science. We partnered with STEM specialist publishers Refraction Media to create a CS career magazine that illuminates the range of computer science careers and highlights the impact they have across industries. Readers can get to know people who use CS in their daily work in sometimes unexpected ways, such as Jonathan Graham.
In Careers with Code, you can read more about Jonathan’s unexpected career pathway and learn about 40 other unique stories. And if you’re an educator or work with high school students, Careers with Code can be a useful tool for helping your student explore computer science with resources including:
- Articles including “9 Ways Computer Science Is Making the World A Better Place”
- A directory of CS resources
- A step by step checklist for mapping next steps in CS
- A user manual for educators, librarians and professional school counselors
- Option to order hard copies