Today, Google Registry is launching the .day top-level domain — a secure domain that brings attention to any day. In honor of the days coming up in this new year, we've rounded up 22 of our favorite .day websites:
Bring attention to a cause you care about
These nonprofit organizations are using their .day domains to raise awareness around specific issues or causes that help make the world a better place for everyone.
1. Wildlife.day by World Wildlife Fund
2. Accessibility.day by GAAD Foundation
3. Freedom.day by International Justice Mission
4. Tues.day by Giving Tuesday
5. Rednose.day by Comic Relief
6. SesameStreet.day by Sesame Street
7. Transvisibility.day by Human Rights Campaign
8. Veterans.day by Team Rubicon
9. Equalpay.day by National Women’s Law Center
10. MLK.day by NAACP
11. NativeNonprofit.day by Native Ways Federation
12. Braille.day by National Federation of the Blind
Amplify your brand or persona
Whether you’re a company building a brand or an influencer growing a fanbase, .day is a great way to register a memorable domain that promotes your message.
13. Nutella.day by Ferrero
14. Felicia.day by Felicia Day
15. Magic.day by Justin Willman
16. Wedding.day by The Knot Worldwide
17. Valentines.day by FTD
Build your community
The .day domain ending makes it easy to find short, memorable domain names, which make it even easier for your communities to find your website.
18. Community.day by Niantic
19. Easter.day by YouVersion
20. Ramadan.day by Yaqeen Institute
21. Yoga.day by Hindu American Foundation
22. HolocaustRemembrance.day by World Jewish Congress
Starting today, you can register your own .day domain as part of our Early Access Program for an additional one-time fee. This fee decreases according to a daily schedule through the end of January. On February 1 at 8:00 am Pacific time, .day domains will be publicly available at a base annual price through your registrar of choice. To learn more about pricing and our participating partners, visit new.day.
Will you celebrate because it is your birth.day, diwali.day, or just because it is fri.day? Will you engage more deeply with your community? No matter what you do today, we hope you’ll seize your .day domain and make it a great experience.