We always hear from publishers that you’re looking for actionable tips and best practices for growing your site. Our team of product, monetization and website optimization experts are constantly building new resources and insights to help publishers like you grow your business. We share personalized suggestions for your website via email in addition to news on the latest product features and invitations. Additionally, we send periodic invitations to live video sessions and events offering personalized tips for your region.
To ensure you’re getting this information from us, we need to have up-to-date contact details and communication preferences for you. Here are a few quick and simple steps you should take when you log in to your AdSense account, to make sure we can get in touch:
Make sure that the email address you've listed in your account to receive communications from us is correct and is one that you’re regularly checking. You can check which email address we’re using to reach you by logging in to your AdSense account and going to your Personal settings under the Account section on the left menu bar.
Opt in to receive emails from us. We categorize the emails we send based on the content they include. Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Customized help and performance suggestions - Includes personalized revenue and optimization tips customized specific for your website.
- Periodic newsletters with tips and best practices - Includes general AdSense tips, best practices and product updates.
- Occasional surveys to help Google improve your AdSense experience- Gives you a regular opportunity to share your feedback on AdSense.
- Special Offers - Includes invitations to events in your country and live YouTube events..
- Information about other Google products and services which may be of interest to you - Occasional updates on other Google products like Google Analytics or DoubleClick for Publishers.
Choose your language preference. Did you know that AdSense emails are available in 38 different languages? We’ve recently added Hindi, Malay and Filipino. You can choose the language that suits you best by using the Display language drop-down menu directly under the email preferences checkboxes.