- A great user experience: they fit naturally on your site and use high quality advertiser elements, such as high resolution images, longer titles and descriptions, to provide a more attractive experience for your visitors.
- A great look and feel across different screen sizes: the ads are built to look great on mobile, desktop, and tablet.
- Ease of use: easy-to-use editing tools help you make the ads look great on your site.
Native In-feed opens up new revenue opportunity in your feeds
Available to all publishers, In-article ads are optimized by Google to help you put great-looking ads between the paragraphs of your pages. In-article ads use high-quality advertising elements and offer a great reading experience to your visitors.
Matched Content* drives more users to your content
AdSense Native ads can be placed together, or separately, to customize your website’s ad experience. Use In-feed ads inside your feed (e.g. a list of articles, or products), In-article ads between the paragraphs of your pages, and Matched content ads directly below your articles. When deciding your native strategy, keep the content best practices in mind.
Getting started with AdSense Native ads
To get started with AdSense Native ads:
- Sign in to your AdSense account
- In the left navigation panel, click My ads
- Click +New ad unit
- Select your ad category: In-article, In-feed or Matched content
*This format has already been available to eligible publishers, and is now part of AdSense Native ads.