his post was originally published on the Fitbit press site. It has been adapted from its original format.
Fitbit, the leader in the connected health and fitness market, will host its first annual Captivate Summit on June 7-9, 2016 in San Francisco.
WHAT: The 2016 Captivate Summit will explore key topics around corporate wellness program design, employee engagement and ROI, as well as advancements in the digital health industry. Through insightful keynote sessions, engaging hands-on workshops, and instructor-led fitness classes and onsite step challenges, attendees will have the opportunity to network with fellow HR and health executives about the current state of corporate health and wellness, exploring best practices in:
- Connecting the dots between corporate wellness and your organization’s bottom line
- Identifying the right tools and technologies for organizations of all sizes to shape and execute successful wellness strategies
- Engaging and communicating with employees to create happier and healthier workplaces
WHO: Leaders and experts in the health and wellness, HR, digital health, research and academia industries will take the stage to share their personal experiences and strategies to help HR decision makers drive change within their organizations and improve employee well-being in the workplace.
Keynote speakers include:
- Amy Cuddy, world renowned social psychologist and Harvard Business School professor – Known around the world for her 2012, second-most viewed TED talk in history, Amy Cuddy has been named a Game Changer by Time, a Rising Star by the Association for Psychological Science, one of 50 Women Who Are Changing the World by Business Insider, and a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. In this keynote session, Amy will give her expert opinion on how non-verbal behavior and snap judgments influence people.
- Fitbit leadership team: James Park, Co-founder and CEO; Woody Scal, Chief Business Officer; and Amy McDonough, VP & GM of Fitbit Wellness
Other innovative speakers include:
- Cara McNulty, Head of Population Health and Team Member Wellness at Target
- Dr. Asif Ali, Chief Medical Officer at Fruit Street Health
- Dr. Kal Patel, Chief Commercial Officer at Doctor On Demand
- Jen Wright, Working Well Director at South Carolina Hospital Association
- LuAnn Heinen, Vice President at National Business Group on Health (NBGH)
- Neal Collins, Legislator at South Carolina House of Representatives
- Sandeep Acharya, Vice President of Growth at One Medical Group
WHEN: June 7-9, 2016
Fort Mason Center
2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123