Google Cloud partner awards: recognizing customer success and solution innovation
Last week at Google Cloud Next ‘17, we recognized 12 partners for their strong customer success and solution innovation over the past year. These partners—our 2016 Global Partner Award winners—exemplify the dedication, expertise and innovation that our customers count on.
Recognizing solution innovation
Five technology partners were recognized for their technology expertise and commitment to delivering valuable products and solutions for customers. Our 2016 Global Partner Award winners for Solution Innovation are:
Recognizing customer success
Sales and services partners nurture and support customer transformation and innovation. We recognized four sales and services partners that demonstrate outstanding sales, marketing and technical expertise to help businesses of all sizes transform with Google Cloud. Our 2016 Global Partner Awards winners for Customer Success are:
- G Suite Customer Success: SoftBank
- GCP Customer Success: DoIT
- Maps Customer Success: Snowdrop Solutions
- Education Customer Success: CDW Corporation
In addition to our global winners, we also recognized partners by region:
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA): Wix, Reply, Ubilabs, g-company, Cloudwise
- Americas: Onix, Xertica Labs, SADA Systems, Agosto, Promevo, Amplified IT, Maplink
- Asia Pacific (APAC): KDDI, Searce, Mitac, Cloud Ace, Onigroup, SYNNEX Infotec, Learning with Technologies (LWT)
2016 partners of the year
The Global Partner of the Year award recognizes organizations that are deeply committed to delivering value to Google Cloud customers, working with our teams at every level to push the boundaries of what we deliver to our joint customers.