There's a new domain launching today that lets you build your website in a single word: .ing. This top-level domain is ready for whatever you're interested in, whether it’s mak.ing a fun website, giv.ing to a good cause, design.ing something beautiful or edit.ing an existing document. If you’re go.ing on an adventure, ink.ing a tattoo, enjoying a dumpl.ing or adapt.ing to something new, .ing is ready for action. So who’s already on .ing?
- Canva is a leading online platform for designing and drawing. Design anything with design.ing and sketch ideas with draw.ing.
- Adobe Acrobat has free online tools that let you easily edit, add comments and fill and sign PDFs right from your browser. Try them out at edit.ing and signing.
- Going introduces you to new travel destinations and alerts you to cheap flights to get there. Take a spin on their travel inspiration tool at go.ing.
- Giving Tuesday encourages people to donate to charity around the holidays — and all year, too. Visit giv.ing for ideas on everyday acts that can make the world better.
- Mavericks Surf Awards uses the surf.ing website to celebrate the history, community and science of Mavericks, one of the largest and most popular big wave surfing spots in the world.
- Adapt is a San Francisco Bay Area-based clothing brand. Adapt.ing serves as the hub for the founder’s creative endeavors, including the Gold Blooded book, speaking engagements and a future podcast.
- Mmm.page is for mak.ing websites like internet canvases with simple drag-and-drop templates. Create a portfolio, link-in-bio, invite, moodboard and more.
- The Inkbunny Studios is a minority, woman-owned small business providing a boutique style experience for quality body art. Visit them at ink.ing.
- Nom Bot Dumplings combines a fresh take on the humble dumpling with the precision of robot automation. Visit dumpl.ing for updates.
- The Swiss Association of Consulting Engineering Companies works to improve conditions in Switzerland’s engineering and planning industry. Learn more at suisse.ing.
Starting today, you can register .ing domains as part of our Early Access Period (EAP) for an additional one-time fee. This fee decreases according to a daily schedule until December 5. On December 5 at 16:00 UTC, .ing domains will be publicly available at a base annual price through your registrar of choice.
To find out where you can register a .ing domain during EAP, visit get.ing. We’re look.ing forward to find.ing out what makes people s.ing, see.ing who will be k.ing on the internet, and learn.ing what this new launch will br.ing.