It’s the most wonderful time of the year. But for many holiday shoppers, it’s also the most stressful. Deciding what to get for the people on your list can be a challenge. According to a survey we conducted of more than 800 shoppers, 41% find holiday shopping difficult because they need more ideas of what to give, and 23% feel uninspired.1
Today we’re sharing the Holiday 100, our annual list of 100 gift ideas and insights based on trending searches throughout the year. You’ll find shopping trends and gift inspiration across categories like Home & Garden, Apparel & Accessories, Electronics, Beauty, Toys & Games and Health & Wellness.
No matter how long or daunting your list might be, you’re bound to find something for everyone in the Holiday 100. You may even discover something for yourself along the way. (We’re not judging!)
Here are some of this year’s top trends and gift ideas to get you in the gifting mood:
- Scrunchies have some competition. Search interest in "claw clips" reached an all-time high in March 2023.
- Stock up on cozy season essentials. "Cozyberry Candle Warmer" has been the top-trending item in the interior decor category for the last 12 months.
- Sustainable diamonds are forever. Lab-grown jewels make an appearance on this year’s list after Search interest in "lab-grown diamond tennis necklaces" doubled this year.
- Dog-tired? Also on this year’s Holiday 100 is the "human dog bed.” Search interest for them spiked more than 1,650% this year.
- DIY decor is in. Search interest in "puzzle vase" increased more than 1,150% over the past year and was searched more in 2023 than ever before.