Easily manage thousands of locations with the Google My Business Agency Dashboard
A few weeks ago, we announced upcoming improvements that make it easier for agencies and platform partners to manage Google listings with Google My Business. Among these improvements: an Agency Dashboard, launching today, that lets agencies manage multiple listings faster, simpler and more intuitively.
Here’s a look at what you can do with the new Dashboard:
- Manage all your locations under one account: All registered agencies can now manage thousands of locations within a single Organization Account with fast performance—you’re no longer limited to 100 locations per account.
- Send and receive invitations to manage listings: The new Agency Dashboard makes sending and receiving invitations to manage Google listings easier. You can view the status of all of these requests right from the agency dashboard.
- Location Groups: To simplify location management, all locations within an Organization account are now required to be contained within a location group (previously known as a business account). Agencies can request access to a customer’s location through a location group or customers can invite an agency’s location group to co-manage their listing.
- User Groups: User Groups enable agencies to effectively manage teams and control access to their location groups.
- Search: The Agency Dashboard lets you efficiently search for locations within your entire account or within a particular Location Group.