It’s time for another update to our Stadia Savepoint series, recapping the new games, features and updates on Stadia.
In June, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege launched with instant access to 5v5 PVP action in the latest North Star season, including support for cross-play and cross-progression with PC and Luna. Players also competed within Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game, which supports Crowd Play Beta. June also gave players the chance to experiment with building new creations in Hello Engineer First on Stadia in Early Access, which includes support for State Share.
In addition, Stadia Pro subscribers enjoyed new games like the action-platformer Blue Fire or jumped into titles like The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, Chronos: Before the Ashes and MotoGP™20. Claiming these titles within the growing Pro library of 20+ games makes them easy to play instantly, as long as you’re a Pro subscriber. Plus, Stadia Pro offered free play weekends in PGA TOUR 2K21 and Borderlands 3, the latter of which now supports cross-play so you can party up and fight your way across Pandora.
Last month, the Ubisoft+ beta expanded to six new countries. Subscribers in Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland gained access to a growing library of Ubisoft titles playable on Stadia ($14.99 USD/€14.99 EUR per month, cancel anytime.) At the same time, Stadia revealed nine crowd-favorite games coming soon from the biggest Ubisoft series including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry and Rayman.
A new promotion with AT&T gives US players six free months of Stadia Pro when they pick up a qualifying AT&T Fiber plan or 5G smartphone on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan. For a limited time, AT&T customers who redeem this offer can purchase a Stadia Premiere Edition for 80% off at only $19.99 USD, while supplies last. More details here.
On June 23, we launched the first version of Stadia on Chromecast with Google TV and other officially supported Android TV OS devices. For all other Android TV OS devices, players can opt into experimental support to play Stadia. (See more details on our support page.)
Stadia on iOS
Stadia has left the experimental stage on iOS and now features the ability to optimize and adjust resolution within the Progressive Web App.
Stadia support for Chrome on Android
Play games on Stadia using Chrome on Android, with access to your profiles, gameplay captures and the Stadia store.
Sign in with multiple profiles for multiplayer gameplay
Sign-in with up to four Stadia profiles for gameplay on a single screen with support for local multiplayer. Currently supported in Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game.
Stadia Pro updates
- Four new games were added to the Stadia Pro library in June: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, MotoGP™20, Chronos: Before the Ashes and Blue Fire.
- An entire library of games are currently available to play instantly with Stadia Pro, including PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, Crayta: Premium Edition, Orcs Must Die! 3, Gunsport, HITMAN, Human Fall Flat, République, Journey to the Savage Planet: Employee of the Month Edition, Little Nightmares II, PixelJunk Raiders, AVICII Invector, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA, Trine 4 - The Nightmare Prince, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III, MotoGP™20, Chronos: Before the Ashes, Blue Fire, Moonlighter, Street Power Football, Terraria and The Darkside Detective.
- There are ongoing discounts for Stadia Pro subscribers and special savings for all players — check out the web or mobile Stadia store for the latest.
June content launches on Stadia:
New games coming to Stadia announced in June:
- Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered
- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora
- Child of Light
- Far Cry 4
- Far Cry Primal
- Far Cry Blood Dragon
- Just Dance 2022
- Life is Strange
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Madden NFL 22
- Rainbow Six Extraction
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Rayman Legends
- Riders Republic