Five ways to co-host a dinner party with your Assistant
Now that the temperatures have dropped and fall is moving in, it’s time to bring the party inside.
Let your Assistant be the perfect co-host for your next dinner party—here are a few ways your Assistant can help prepare:
- Take advantage of seasonal produce: “Ok Google, find a recipe for sweet potato fries.”
- Prepare for a feast: “Set a potato timer for 45 minutes” and “set a pie timer for 1 hour”
- Make an entrance: “Play my ‘girls night’ playlist”
- Set the mood: “Change the living room lights to coral”
- Have some fun: “Play Lucky Trivia”