Hundreds of thousands of advertisers are already using call-only ads to generate more phone calls from mobile search. We are now introducing upgrades to call-only ads, starting with the launch of ad extensions. For the first time, you’ll be able to show ad extensions with call-only ads to promote more relevant information about your products and services, and give people more reasons to choose your business. In early experiments, we’ve found that implementing new extensions to call-only ads can improve clickthrough rate by 10% on average.
- Location extensions - highlight information about your nearby business locations for customers who want to visit your store in person.
- Callout extensions - promote unique offers and benefits, such as 24-hour call center service.
- Structured snippets - provide more specific details about your products and services using predefined headers like “Destinations” and “ Types”. For example, a rental car company might list various car classes like sedans, hybrids and SUVs.
- Jeremy Venlet, Director- Digital Operations and Performance, Hertz
- Stacey Muto, Marketing Director, Vortex Industries, Inc.
- Brandon Hulme, Sr. Product Manager, SEM Products and Platforms, DexYP